Can I get a catalog of your items?
- Certainly! You may either request a Fundraising Kit or contact us with your catalog request. We provide these to Non-profit dance companies and dance schools free of charge.
- We recommend ordering a Fundraising Sample Pack. You will only pay our special sample rate for each if the items you select. You may tell us in the "Special Requests" box of any colors, designs, and custom text you would like to see in your samples.
- A non-profit Tax ID # is required for the purchase of a sample pack.
- The items that will sell best at your boutique really depend on your audience and what you anticipate they would like to purchase and be willing to pay for. The most popular boutique items we offer are:
- For more tips on organizing a Nutcracker Performance Boutique, check out our article on our Blog! Advice on merchandise, displays, and pricing is included!
- The most popular Nutcracker ornament designs include The Nutcracker, Clara, Rat King, Angel, Mother Ginger, and The Sugar Plum Fairy. These designs are also among the most popular in our lines of Buttons & Magnets, Dance Bag Tags, and Bouquet Tags.
- The most popular colors for the majority of our ornaments are red and pink acrylic. Of course, blue acrylic is more popular for ornaments representing the Nutcracker Snow Scene or for Male Dancer designs. The Oak (wooden) ornaments are also very popular and offer a neutral option for those who can’t decide on a color.
- We offer a number of items that would make unique items for an auction or raffle fundraiser. Why not try one of these items?