Frequently Asked Questions - Order Status
How can I add to or change an order?
- We currently do not have a way to change or add to your order through our website. We do not have direct access to your credit card information to place an additional charge on your account. We only have the ability to send a full or partial refund.
- To add to your order, you may either place a second order through our website OR call us with your credit card information so we may make an additional charge for the added items.
- If you need to change the color, custom text, or design/style of an item in your order, please contact us by phone or email to inform us of the details. Please provide us with your name and last 3 digits of your order number. Thanks!
- In the email confirmation you received when placing your order, click the link below the words "Check Order Status" near the bottom of the email. You will then be asked to enter in your email address and the status of your order will appear. "Not Shipped" or "In Process" means that we are currently preparing your order.
- When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification listing the Shipping method and any tracking information (if available).
- Note: Orders placed on the phone or by email separately from our website will not have status updates until we ship your order.
- When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with the shipping date, shipping method, and tracking number(s) for your package(s).
- To track packages shipped via USPS, visit www.usps.com, click on the "Track and Confirm" link and enter in the tracking number(s) we provided. Please note that tracking status may not be available until several hours after you receive your shipment notice email.
- To track packages shipped via Fedex, visit www.fedex.com and enter in the tracking number(s) provided in the "Track a Shipment" box.