What are my payment choices?
- CAMIC designs LLC currently accepts payment via Paypal as well as from all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover). We can also accept orders paid for by check or money order. To pay by check or money order, please email or give us a call to let us know that you would prefer to pay by check. All checks and money orders should include shipping charges and be written to CAMIC designs LLC and sent to this address:
6577 S. Clarkson St.
Centennial, CO 80121
- Please note that we will not prepare your order until we receive payment from you.
- Ballet Gift Shop is located in the Denver Metro area of Colorado. For orders within the state of Colorado, a sales tax rate of 2.9% is applied. You only have to pay sales tax if you are located in Colorado.
- If you represent a non-profit group located in Colorado, please contact us with your Non-Profit Tax ID # prior to placing your order, so we may provide a method for you to be exempt from paying sales tax.
- BalletGiftShop.com is owned and operated by CAMIC designs LLC. If you chose to pay by credit card, "Ballet Gift Shop" will appear on your credit card statement for your purchase. Paypal payments are sent to CAMIC designs LLC and this will appear on your Paypal history for all purchases from our company. Please compare the order total shown on your email receipt with your financial records. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us for further assistance.
- A receipt for your order is emailed to you within a few minutes after you place your order on our website. If you have lost or accidentally deleted this email confirmation, please contact us so we may send a new one to you.
- Receipts for orders placed on the phone will be sent by email within 24 hours of order placement.
- We do not include itemized receipts in our packages unless requested.
- We include a packing slip with each order that lists the items, any custom details, and shipping address for the order. Pricing is not listed on this packing slip.
- We currently do not accept purchase orders, but if you need an invoice to present to a director or treasurer prior to placing and order with us, please send us an email with the details of the order you would like to place and whom the invoice should be made out to. We will send a printable invoice to you by email as soon as possible.
- Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours of order placement. The charge will appear on your statement within 2-3 business days after you have placed your order.
Will you cover any customs fees or taxes incurred on my order from a location outside the USA?
- BalletGiftShop.com will not pay additional fees due to import taxes, customs, etc. outside of shipping costs to international locations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.